Friday, August 15, 2008

Jason is a trendsetter now!

Dear Diary:

Guess what exciting application I bought for my new iPhone? Give up? Koi Pond!


This delightful "app" makes my iPhone look like a spectacular interactive aquarium! If I touch the water, it makes ripples and the koi swim away!

I am very pleased with my purchase, but it gets even better. Recently I looked in the application store and found out that Koi Pond is now the most popular of all apps! In addition to being a man now, I am also a trendsetter now! (New "Jason is a Trendsetter Now" blog coming soon... JUST KIDDING!)

I told my friends about my new favorite app purchase and they could not believe that I paid for an app of just an aquarium. I tried to explain that the koi swim away and the water ripples when I touch the water, but my stupid friends did not seem to understand why this was important. But then I remembered that being a man now means that I can buy whatever app I want with my new raise money and that my stupid friends are just jealous.

This is Jason the Man, signing off.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

oh man! I had no idea this blog was really in existence!! I'm so glad your busch beer and strange brew really truly made you a man.
ps i think the fish pond application is fabulous,i would have it too...if i had an iphone..and if the application was free...